“Back to school, back to school”
Does anyone else feel like this summer FLEW by?! Here we are – it’s August 1st! Which means school is just around the corner and we’ll be jumping back in to our normal routines. The transition from summer back to the school grind can be tough mentally, emotionally, and physically. Especially for those headed back to college or those leaving home for school for the first time. (I’ve been there!)
Luckily, we have all the things to support you and your family as we all get back into the swing of things and/or adjust to a new routine away from home.
College Care Kit:
- Probiotics! Our gut is our first line of defense, so keep your kiddos’ immune system strong with a good probiotic.
- Vitamin C! Also great immune booster and easy to take when you feel something coming on
- Vitamin D! With summer sunshine coming to a close, vitamin D is crucial for mood stability and to keep away the winter time blues
- Oscillococcinum! The flu will inevitably come around, so keep your kids stocked up on oscillo just in case! This homeopathic remedy will nip any flu symptoms in the bud.
- CBD gummies! CBD is amazing for stress and anxiety, especially during exam time. And it’s THC free!
- Multi vitamin! It’s hard to know that our kids are getting what they need when you aren’t feeding them. Making sure they have a good multi is a nice way to have peace of mind that they are getting essential minerals and vitamins to keep them strong and healthy.
If you have any questions on the products listed above, do not hesitate to reach out! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 703-771-7146. Here’s to a happy and healthy school year!